Extract all files into the FS2002 MAIN Folder using
WINZIP or similar utility…
Make sure the "Use Folder names" BOX is checked.New folders will be created and all files installed.
1. Navigate to the b19sky22.zip file (I use the "My Computer Icon" on the Desk Top.
2. Double click with your mouse on the B19sky22.zip file.
3. WINZIP should Open and show all the files inside the zip.
4. Press CTRL A and this will select all the files.
5. Click on Extract in the Main Tool Bar above.
6. type in your path in the dialoge box....Mine is C:\FS2002 (Yours may be different).
Or Browse to your FS2002 Location…
7. Now Click on the Exract Button in the upper right.....Your Done...Go Flying.