FREEWARE AIRCRAFT MODELS FOR FS2004 & FSX
Founded by Barry Blaisdell 1995
Webmaster: Bob May email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sadly, there will be no more new models from PAD, the production line has now closed after 16 years of fun.
Thanks to all the painters, designers and aviation enthusiasts who have contributed their time and expertise
to PAD over the years. Thanks also to our supporters for your encouragement and appreciation of our work.
This web site will remain open for downloads of our back catalogue, for support queries and for the distribution of new repaints
The Paint Shed will be regularly updated and we will still take requests for repaints.
MS Internet Explorer (IE) has problems displaying some of the images on this web site.
We recommend the use of Firefox or Chrome browsers to view this site.
Click on the menu items below to select
* AIRCRAFT A list of all our available models with download links
* PAINT SHED All available repaints. Alphabetical index and download links
* PAINT SHED Latest additions
* PAINT KITS Help and advice for repainters
* LINKS Recommended links to our friends
* DONATIONS If you wish to help us keep this web site alive
* CONTACT US Email contact for repaint requests and support queries
* GUEST BOOK Your comments on our web site and models
* PAD GALLERY Screen shots of our models
* BARRY BLAISDELL AND JEAN-PIERRE BRISARD
PREMIER AIRCRAFT DESIGN
All content and download material copyright 2014
Freeware aircraft models for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This is a non profit making hobby site. We do not require a log in and there is no charge for access or downloads.
We do not host paid advertising of any sort and we give free support and advice to all users.
If you wish to help us with a donation, any amount will be gratefully accepted and personally acknowledged.
Bombardier DHC8-Q400 paint by Bob May